-
December 7th, 2004, 11:44 PM
#2031
HB Forum Owner
Super Sonic rocks (as long as I can forget he was modeled after a DBZ thing
)
-
December 8th, 2004, 01:41 AM
#2032
Inactive Member
Got pissed off with GTA.
Halo 2 allows room for very little tricking. Guess I just have to go buy a new game Thursday.
-
December 8th, 2004, 03:45 PM
#2033
Senior Hostboard Member
IRT Wiseman - I think if theres one thing to respect DBZ for, its Akira Toriyama's character designs. They showed a lot more originality and imagination than a lot of manga-ka's dare to put in their anime thesedays.
With regards to the DBZ anime itself, it was great as a manga, still good when it was first released in Japan, and then horrendous after they censored, re-dubbed, and simply anal raped it for the american audiences. Just like all the other animes that made it to the west
IRT N - I cant play GTA for too long without getting bored, but its fun in short bursts.
Currently playing Dark Chronicle.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 08, 2004 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
December 8th, 2004, 05:14 PM
#2034
Senior Hostboard Member
Gonna finish Slent Hill4 now that my PC is complete, not another game installed until I beat that horror...
-
December 8th, 2004, 05:24 PM
#2035
Senior Hostboard Member
I can't believe it!!!!!!! A few orcs almost killed my drow warrior. I will take my revenge(that's a skill in sacred)!!!!
-
December 8th, 2004, 05:47 PM
#2036
Inactive Member
oh yea! I was killed by parasite form flood on normal on halo 2.
-
December 9th, 2004, 01:44 AM
#2037
Inactive Member
IRT Cat: The GTA games would be God if they didn't have those stupid racing parts.
LOL@OCB
-
December 10th, 2004, 10:51 AM
#2038
Senior Hostboard Member
Although, admittedly the parasite form flood are a lot stronger this time round.
IRT N - I can appreciate the overall quality of the games, but i just hate the whole "gangasta" premise this time round. And yeah, i agree the driving isnt as good as it should be.
Currently playing Ico, a recent ebay purchase (a bargain ?30), and also Magic Pengel, which OCB purchased similarly, and has left round mine. Im enjoying both of them, i just need more time to play them -_-;;
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 10, 2004 06:55 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
December 10th, 2004, 11:59 AM
#2039
Inactive Member
IRT Cat: True, but most of the time you can run through the flood parts, especially on places like Sacred Icon.
-
December 10th, 2004, 08:20 PM
#2040
Senior Hostboard Member
Just got Metal gear Solid: The Twin Snakes back off a friend; now i can put that Gamecube to good use and play the sucker! I still havent got the stealth with this version yet.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks